I know I'm way late - but I am finally up to date with the technology and can post from the phone! It's my mid-week gift to myself.
I had the great opportunity to do the front cover for Fältbiologen and their humor-themed issue. See the final illustration here:
The new year's fireworks has faded from the night skies, new prominent promises has been made (and broken) and january greets us with a lazy rain, empty wallets and back-to-work-depressions. Sounds like a whole lot of fun, right? Well it is! Nothing motivates me to start up fresh like rain and lack of money does. This would be the perfect moment to say "To hell with it, I've got nothing to lose!", make a long bucket-list for the coming year and start checking the boxes. I made no wishes for christmas and no promises for NY, but here are a few for 2013:
- I wish for a creative year, for new ways of working and people/projects/collaborations to work with.
- I wish to be open-minded and see the opportunities when they show their faces.
- I promise I'll be better at giving myself some time off, to travel, spend time in the nature, meet people and find new inspiration.
- I promise not to pick on myself and be over-critical, I wish for strength and confidence.
- I wish for busy weeks and promise lazy sundays.
- I promise to post and publish more of what I do and stay tuned with what others do.
- I wish you'll stay with me to see what this new year has to bring and keep me updated on what you do. Please do show your work, link, send news-letters and stay in touch!
Here's to Friends, Work, a New Year and New Adventures, Cheers!
My latest illustration is up on MINT. I was given the wonderful mission to illustrate a list of bands and artists with animal-related names. Go there to be inspired by various artists and animals.